Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blues, Greens, Wraps and Studs



Photo copyright of Kimberly Davion - Little Tree Frog - Florida

This is my day illustrated in photographs. I'm at a lack for what to blog about today. It was not a particularly exciting day. Nothing extraordinary happened. Just the same old grind - Wake up. Get Dressed. Go to Work. Have a Good Day and Smile. So this is my day...


Photo copyright of Kimberly Davion - Cereal with Blueberries - Florida

I rarely get to take snapshots of food or meals I may have prepared or enjoying since I can never think to grab my camera or it immediately is devoured. Luckily this morning, I thought of such during the first few bites of my cereal - Special K with Fresh Blueberries and fat free milk. Yum! That is one thing I do enjoy about living in the land of Endless Summer. We usually have seasonal fruits available to us year round. Which is refreshing.. to say the least. :)


Photo copyright of Kimberly Davion - Little Tree Frog - Florida

Being at your most vulnerable is not the place you want or need to be when discovering small and possibly sticky wildlife.  The bathroom is not the place to discover a cute little tree frog sunning on the window. But thus was such the case for me this morning... there he was.. cute as can be.. and I was worried he may change his mind on sunning and hop over to have the thrill of his life. Eep!


Photo copyright of Kimberly Davion - Wrap for Lunch - Florida

Another food snapshot..this time it is lunch - a homemade wrap stuffed with bean paste, brown rice and white chicken wrapped in a garlic and herb tortilla and leftover red and white sauce from the Happy Pig left in the fridge at work. And no, I did not steal someone's sauce. It was mine that I left for such an occasion as to spice up some slightly drab but delish meal I may have brought..


Photo copyright of Kimberly Davion - Buckle Studs - Florida

I spent the remainder of my day at work doing photo shoots of new inventory. In which case I always enjoy. I dearly love Macro Photography more and more each day. Its quite addictive and challenging.

That is it.. most of my day narrated in photographs... I'll spare you photos of the rest of my day which will later include the gym and a brief commute home. Although I may post dinner later.. who knows.. I hope you enjoyed. Blessings.



2 comments:

  1. Yey! I'm your first follower. Too cute of a blog already. :) I was so excited to have a soldered piece that got my stamp of approval to wear errrr sell, lol, guess I'll be making me one to keep that I had to get on and blog about it. :) Great photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Thanks Mignon! I'm so glad you are here! :) I saw your new pieces! Too cute! I can hardly wait to see what else you have up that crafty sleeve of yours!

    ReplyDelete