Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Dreaming of Fall.



Photo copyright by Kimberly Davion - October 2008 - Mingus Mill, Smoky Mountain National Park

I can't help but find myself dreaming of Fall today... it all started from a conversation about the weather with the Mister. He was informing me that this coming week a cold front would be blowing in and would be setting record lows for Florida during this time of the year. This news immediately sent wonderful thoughts of cozy cardigans, pumpkins, candy corn, brisk air and fall baking... yum!

Then this morning I checked the web cams at Purchase Knob to only discover that Fall Colour has arrived! Oh how jealous I am! Not only am I pining for Fall but now the changing of leaves in the dear old Smokys.

So much for living in the land of Endless Summer... I shall go and pretend of Fall - crank down the a/c, put on a cardigan and bake warm comforts... least til the cool air eventually arrives..

No comments:

Post a Comment